• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze osmolator 5017

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
1,684
Location
Plymouth, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 separate Tunze osmolator sets. Not sure if any of the optical sensors work but they are easy to replace (3 included). Head units are fine. Pumps work. Extra feed hose included. Two magnet sets included. Selling as a lot. $100 for everything. Pickup in Plymouth, Mi. Shipping extra to lower 48.

PXL_20260315_215112486.jpg PXL_20260315_215147430.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new