• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152 ATO

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
4,186
Reaction score
143
Location
Smyrna, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Tunze 3152 ATO as I no longer need it. It is in perfectly good operating condition. I have the original box, as well.

$70 shipped in the Continental USA.
No trades - Selling as-is (perfect working condition)

Nano_3152.jpg Osmolator_Box.jpg
 
Selling my Tunze 3152 ATO as I no longer need it. It is in perfectly good operating condition. I have the original box, as well.

$70 shipped in the Continental USA.
No trades - Selling as-is (perfect working condition)

Nano_3152.jpg Osmolator_Box.jpg
what system did u have this on? thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new