• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off - Tunze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Galdikas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off - Tunze. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
How much cable is there? My tank is 72" and the ATO reservoir is on the far right hand side, 6' away from the wall with the outlets and probably 10' from the controller board if mounted?

OP
OP
coronarex

coronarex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much cable is there? My tank is 72" and the ATO reservoir is on the far right hand side, 6' away from the wall with the outlets and probably 10' from the controller board if mounted?
The pump has 1.2 meters of cable (~3.9'), the controller has 1 meter of cable (~3.2') that connects to the pump, overall you have roughly 7ft total. You can extend it with speaker wire if you have to, but you only have 9ft of hose with it.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pump has 1.2 meters of cable (~3.9'), the controller has 1 meter of cable (~3.2') that connects to the pump, overall you have roughly 7ft total. You can extend it with speaker wire if you have to, but you only have 9ft of hose with it.
Lol! I saw that on a BRS FAQ, but it looked like more in your pic. Ever had any issues aside from the replaced sensor?

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for not responding. I had a concussion. Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back