Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Sensor

These units are very reliable! Mine is six years old and first issue beside just basic cleaning of the optical sensor. I just emailed Tunze and had a reply in 5 minutes. Can’t ask for better service and reliablty then that.
You meant your unit is reliable? But not mine and some of other reefers. Will email them and see
 
I have same problem but mine is out of warranty. Cleaned it off and moved it twice to other areas in my sump. Think the sensor has gone bad....but I don't know where to find a new sensor. Checked their website and amazon.com and can't find out how to get a replacement. Anyone know?
I don't know if your problem is solved, but they do sell the whole control box and not just the sensor at Tunze's parts site(google tunze 3155 parts) but it is 157.00 so not worth it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new