• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze pumps, auto top off, Apex lite, Vertex 180I skimmer

Secret Asian Man

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I upgraded my systems, I no longer need these following equipements. All Tunze equipements have original boxes. All have being tested to work, other specifics next to each item:

1. Vertex 180I skimmer - $150 OBO

(5 or 6 months used total, everything works great but I found the case of the pump (please see pic) having some cracks <--still works, maybe just need to be sealed with silicone or something. )

2. Tunze 3155 auto top off, works great but the power supply connection to the controller can be a little finicky<--requires a turn or wiggle..maybe just need to be clean lol - $75 OBO

3. Apex Lite(includes display, temp probe, ph probe, Netgear wifi internet adapter - DOES NOT include energy bar) + VDM module - $100 OBO

4. Tunze 6015 x2 - $10 each

5. Tunze 6095 - $50 OBO

6. Tunze 6105 (older, have to use zip tie to hold case together as you can see in the pic below) - $75 OBO

7. Tunze 6105 - $100 OBO

8. Deltec Skimmer (missing top cap) - Free <---only local pickup please

I prefer local pick up Pflugerville, TX but I'm willing to ship, USPS small box $7, Medium $13, Large $17. Buyer pays shipping. I think I can fit most of these in medium boxes except the skimmer (probably will need to use UPS or fedex to ship which I have no idea how much that would cost). Make me an offer if you want to buy multiple. I take paypal but you are responsible for the 3% fee if you use credit cards. You can also text me @ Two 15 Three 80 Six 899. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back