• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Older Tunze 6105 & Tunze 7095 Controller

Item Price
$160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chiefifd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
301
Reaction score
170
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning up a few items I’m no longer using.

I have two older Tunze 6105, one (1) with the impeller and cover. One Tunze 6105 without the impeller and cover. Both Tunze’s work fine, just be aware only (1) impeller and pump cover is included.

One Tunze 7095 controller working condition.

One Tunze power pack for the 7095 working condition.

Two Tunze control wire connectors, one working, one not working.

One Tunze 6105 holder with magnets, the outer magnet is from a Tunze auto-top-off unit.

$160 including shipping to lower 48 U.S. States only.

tempImagexCfQHq.png IMG_5354.jpeg tempImageEftOc3.png tempImageaZlAe6.png tempImage5nGOuc.png tempImagel4iRjA.png tempImageEQuzG0.png tempImageFZ0gRO.png tempImagea4mt9Z.png tempImageBbqiJj.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new