Tunze Smart Controller 7000 programing issue?

Sfiorenzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added a Tunze Smart Controller 7000 to the 4 Turbelle 6055’s in my tank. Using the website interface, I cannot set the power lower than 21. It jumps from 0 to 21, I can adjust to any number higher than 21 but not 5 or 6 or 10... anyone know what is going on?

OP
OP
S

Sfiorenzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another 7000 controller question: While changing my programing using my computer, I seem to have locked myself out! I cannot see the wifi network any more so I cant access the controller to make changes. The only advice I can find is that I need to contact Tunze to get a replacement sim card!? Is there any way to do a reset on the controller?

txreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine did the 21 thing as well. then one of the ports quite working. I also had issues using the display it wouldn't recognize me pushing button then it would jump through the menu quickly. needless to say I think the controller was a waste of money. its now in a closet collecting dust.

Picesduh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine did the 21 thing as well. then one of the ports quite working. I also had issues using the display it wouldn't recognize me pushing button then it would jump through the menu quickly. needless to say I think the controller was a waste of money. its now in a closet collecting dust.

That’s a shame. I was thinking of buying one of these because I just picked up two of the pumps that would connect to the controller

OP
OP
S

Sfiorenzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a shame. I was thinking of buying one of these because I just picked up two of the pumps that would connect to the controller

They do take a little bit of time to figure out - which is what frustrated me - but once I went st it with a German outlook it worked much better.

The buttons are controlled by the shade from your finger so if the controller is in a low-light location, it will think you are still pushing buttons.

Also, I printed the big psf manual directly from the controller and that made a world of difference.

Update your firmware and give it another shot!

Back