Tunze Stream 3 Anemone Guard

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kasrift
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kasrift

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
16,883
Reaction score
30,281
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone have a 3d print for the Tunze Stream 3 anemone guard print or file? I looked through the forums, thingiverse, and the Internet and haven't come up with anything.
 
Do I have hope?
Rogue One Hope GIF
 
Do I have hope?
Rogue One Hope GIF
Sorry, I don’t have any Tunze equipment to model off of. I’m cheap, lol! If you want to try to design one though, Tinkercad is easier to use. But I’m sure someone here will have something.
 
Sorry, I don’t have any Tunze equipment to model off of. I’m cheap, lol! If you want to try to design one though, Tinkercad is easier to use. But I’m sure someone here will have something.
Doesn't seem like there will be any responses. If I order you a spare cage to model off of, are you printing reef gear?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new