• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Switched Socket

Item Price
60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Davileet

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
376
Reaction score
131
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze Switched Socket Outlet (allows control of different pumps with 3155 ATO) - $60 shipped

IMG_3664.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new