***TUNZE TANK-FULL CONTEST*** OSMOLATOR 3 GIVEAWAY!!!

Extremeengineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful for the vast info here on corals, without which I’d have a much harder time figuring out what to bring into my first reef tank.

Extremeengineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But most thankful for how relaxing it is to not only sit and watch a reef tank, but I find it calming to plan out and execute the build, looking forward to building something I can enjoy with my family.

corymantx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1714852345393.png

Welcome to the TUNZE TANK-FULL CONTEST GIVEAWAY!!

TUNZE has been a name associated with excellent quality in our hobby for over 30 years, and they’re one of the great sponsors who have supported our community for years. We’re excited to partner with Tunze this month to bring 1 lucky reefer a free Tunze Osmolater 3 automatic top-off controller (valued at $230)!

How to Enter:

Because this giveaway is a for a automatic top off to make sure that your tank stays full, the objective is easy… fill this thread with everything you are tank-full...err...thankful for in the aquarium reef hobby!

So... simply post in this thread for one entry! And…post up to 1 million thankful posts for up to 1 million entries! (1 thankful comment per entry.)

Rules…rules…rules… Only 3 rules:
  1. You may only enter things that you are thankful for.
  2. You may only enter thankful comments about things in the saltwater aquarium hobby.
  3. You may only enter up to 1 million comments.
Prizes:

1 winner will receive a Tunze Osmolator 3 (valued at $230)!

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 2, 2024. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 3, 2024.

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

#r2rgiveaway
I’m thankful for the husbandry. It is a very calming action and helps with the anxiety and depression!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my job so I can earn money to buy more stuff for my reef and fish tanks.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for a job that allows me the freedom to be thankful and post about it.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that the sun came up today so I can see to get to the local fish stores I will be visiting.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful I have a backup bulb for my tank so i can change it later today and not have to wait for someone to ship the replacement.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the large amounts of cash I have poured into my reef tank over the years. I would feel bad if I had wasted that money on stupid stuff.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my calcium reactor. It keeps my parameters stable.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 136 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back