• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze - the company that clearly....doesnt care.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DarthChaos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, here's some feedback - on Tunze and how they treat their customers.

Have a little nano ATO - purchased January 2021. Well, it runs on a Nano Tank and over the last few weeks, the pump has just stopped functioning properly.

It seems - something in the controller box, is acting up. Has to be reset, before it actually starts working. So...I reach out to my retailer and they put me in touch with support, in Canada.

I get the pleasure, of dealing with "Philippe" - who, as you can tell...takes a lot of pride in his job and ability to help Tunze customers.

I start looking for some feedback....on a new ATO and a local reefer says, reach out to Tunze US. I guess, others have issues with this Canadian contact...and the US side, has stepped in to "save the brand", so to speak. Guess, they don't do that anymore ‍♂️

Guess, that's how you learn what company's want your money - and what ones don't. Works for me. There's no shortage of company's, that would like to hook me up.

Hopefully....you dont get Philippe and his ATOs that, grow somewhere....other than trees - when yours fails.

FB_IMG_1632143862483.jpg FB_IMG_1632143883708.jpg Screenshot_20210920-090638_Gmail.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back