• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Support Doesnt Seem To Exist

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

coralnutz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been ordering a lot of stuff from BRS lately. They are local to me so I can pick up locally, and they have a good selection. I ordered a aio 40g drop in kit (fijicube) and when I took the protective film off of the acrylic there's a crack and big gouge in the face of it. I've been trying to get a hold of them via email and phone to no avail.

Monday I emailed them with my order info and pictures showing the problem. I got an auto reply from their zen desk ticket system saying they were reviewing me email. There wasn't a ticket number or anything though. Didn't hear anything Tuesday so replied to that email Wednesday, still no response from them. I called both Thursday and this morning during their advertised business hours just to hear a message that they are currently closed. I don't know what to do at this point other than to file a charge back with my cc company. We're on day 5 now with no response. Are they just running out the clock so they can tell me to go deal with fijicube? Not sure, but very disappointed. I've just recently got back into the hobby and was excited to have a big vendor of dry goods in my local area, but if they can't even be bothered to answer an email or their phone I won't be able to continue as a customer. I hate putting a company on blast like this, but it's my last hope before I do the charge back with my cc.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very sorry this issue hasn't been resolved. Normally the team is on top of it pretty quick with some possible delay during this season by a day. Though at this point it's beyond normal. I sent you a PM to get some information that will allow me to look into the issue and get this resolved for you.

OP
OP
coralnutz

coralnutz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very sorry this issue hasn't been resolved. Normally the team is on top of it pretty quick with some possible delay during this season by a day. Though at this point it's beyond normal. I sent you a PM to get some information that will allow me to look into the issue and get this resolved for you.
Too little too late. Fijicube already stood up to resolved the issue, sending me a replacement. I'll find a new place to shop, and recommend others do the same.

OP
OP
coralnutz

coralnutz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for full transparency. Brs did follow up with me via pm. They acknowledged they didn't do good. Offered me a return pump to make it right. I told them I already bought one from them and thanks anyway. I'm not trying to get free stuff, just wanted what I paid for. I did not need to do a charge back since fijicube was so helpful in making sure I was taken care of.

Fijicube, you're awesome.
BRS, fool me once..... ain't fooling me again.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back