Shout it to Avast Marine

  • Thread starter Thread starter DW66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DW66

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
31
Location
91711
What state or country do you live in
California
Last night I received the plank feeder I had ordered. A couple parts were not correct, and I emailed Avast about it.

This morning in my email there was a reply from Dan at Avast apologizing for the problem, asking for a little clarification on the incorrect parts.

30 minutes later I had a receipt in my e-mail for the replacement parts.

Top notch customer service.
 
That is good to hear. I have always had great customer service and experience with Avast Marine products. They have exceeded my expectations on warranty and customer support (and product design and quality too).
 
I've had mixed results with the media and Kalk reactors, but the plank is awesome and their support has always been top notch!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new