• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shout it to Avast Marine

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DW66

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I received the plank feeder I had ordered. A couple parts were not correct, and I emailed Avast about it.

This morning in my email there was a reply from Dan at Avast apologizing for the problem, asking for a little clarification on the incorrect parts.

30 minutes later I had a receipt in my e-mail for the replacement parts.

Top notch customer service.

dschuffert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is good to hear. I have always had great customer service and experience with Avast Marine products. They have exceeded my expectations on warranty and customer support (and product design and quality too).

Falcar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mixed results with the media and Kalk reactors, but the plank is awesome and their support has always been top notch!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back