• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua SD |I am very upset with this situation

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ReeferQ2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear @AquaSD . I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for those that have been wrongfully done. I always loved the brand and heard it was incredible I went to try it for myself. They sent me an email this morning telling me that I was about 30$ short of the 100$ shipping criteria that I had no idea about. I already paid shipping, so I was flummoxed. They then shot me an email telling me that shipping is 50$ on their part and for them to make profit I would have to add a couple more items, Aswell they added they could make an exception and lower the 100$ required shipping cap. I was very displeased to hear this as they sent this the DAY before I am supposed to receive my corals. I am a teen, and I don't have money to dispose and 124$ is a lot to me. So I added an extra 19$ worth of stuff to my list and purchased it due to them saying they could make exceptions this one time if i got a couple extra items. I have sent many ID numbers to them, and they haven't responded to any of my emails. I purchased a Mystery softies coral pack a candy cane and a mushroom, fish food, and 4 nassarius snails. I also had to pay 35$ for shipping. This has been a very stressful first experience with my first corals and I was very overjoyed to know that my corals would arrive and now I am torn. A company I believed cared about their customers (I'm not saying they don't) but they couldn't respond to my emails, or they responded when it was too late. I have tried calling the store Aswell and It went to voicemail twice. My email is [email protected]

Thank You,
[email protected]

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Laith, we're very sorry to hear this :( Our $100 minimum is posted on our site. I know very people will take the time to read our policies, but you have to click on the "I agree" button before proceeding to check out. The page it leads to is here - https://aquasd.com/pages/policy - where we do state there is a minimum order of $100 before shipping

I will check with Kaleb and Richard on Monday (they are off Sat and Sun), but I believe they called you multiple times in the past couple days to sort this issue out for you. If you see a 619 or 858 area code number, that was them.

In terms of emails, we replied to you on New Years day, and the rest of the communication was done by phone call. I have set your ship out date on Monday 1/8, and will add something extra in there to help sort out all this mess :) Thank you Laith, hope you have a great weekend.

OP
OP
R

ReeferQ2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You So Much Aqua SD. I appreciate the response and they were very helpful over the phone. I am looking forward to my shipment Thank You =).

Thank You,
Laith

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back