• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals Anonymous review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DistressedDamsel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered several items from this company. (Coralsanonymous.com) The prices were super low and after fishing for reviews, I decided to try them out as there were a little of both negative and positive.

You have to pay a box fee with each order and yes the package was sturdy but when the delivery driver handed it to me, there was water on the outside. Some of the bags were sealed with a metal ring and had leaked. The two pieces of coral were in specimen cups.

I ordered three species of snails. They came in three bags. The red racer snails were were rolled over where as the others, 10 astrea and 8 nassarius, were fine and are still doing well after 4 days. My refund request was denied as the "Snails still have flesh." They were in a clamped bag. I told them that perhaps the 1/8 cup of water might not have been enough but they defended themselves in saying that the snails are shipped to them with a moist paper towel.

Also, the Iridescent Mystic discosoma mushroom coral looked one way, stunning, in the photo on the website but came dark orangish brown and is not Iridescent at all, no blue light glo, healthy though.

The Daisy Polyps I ordered came well past dead, rotting actually. They had me wait 48 hours to send them an updated photo before they would issue a refund.

The macroalgea came healthy.

The two seahorses died, one came doa and the other died not long after.

I know I said refund but they only issued credit codes for future purchases butI don't want to order anything else from them.

I wouldn't recommend them.
20231227_130928.jpg
20231227_123015.jpg
20231228_222536.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back