• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze turbelle stream 3

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
3,002
Reaction score
2,010
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello,

Up for grabs is Turbelle Stream 3 Flow Pump (6150.000) - Tunze. I have used this on my 6' tank and it provided super strong.
Its a beast of a flow pump as it basically can provide flow on its own for a 6' tank.

Im adding sand and this will be too much for my sps tank.

20260202_173815.jpg


Price: $300 shipped

Happy reefing.
 
Last edited:
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new