Turbo Snail Breeding?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,895
Reaction score
1,664
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks like a baby turbo snail to me but I just wanted to clarify. I have two turbo snails in my tank that were kind of acting strange for a period of time which is starting to make sense.


20251229_223935_D551998D-5230-4F2E-BC5E-E6C3DA391377.png

20251229_223935_A38F92D4-FC8F-48D1-81DB-2623FC89F53D.png


Sorry for the bad pictures of it’s super tiny but the same cone shape and brown spiral design on the shell.
 
Sorry I meant to say Trochus snail, not turbo.

I believe they are banded trochus snails
 
I've had trochus breed in my tank, and that's exactly what the babies looked like. Was awesome. Actually have 2 trochus snails still in the tank, and both were born in the tank
 
Cool always nice to have free ones....they cost alot now days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new