Turbo snail burrowing in the sand?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shibaken3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shibaken3

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
568
Reaction score
371
Location
LasVegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got two turbos seen in the picture. I can see one of them burrowing and wondering if this is a normal thing to see or if it's a disease? The water is all good ph 8.4 rest is 0, temp is 77.

20220926_162946.jpg
 
I recently got two turbos seen in the picture. I can see one of them burrowing and wondering if this is a normal thing to see or if it's a disease? The water is all good ph 8.4 rest is 0, temp is 77.

20220926_162946.jpg
Might just have found algae on the glass below the sand.
 
I dont see its mouth out and moving are they like just sleeping?
Could be sleeping and under the sand would be a good hiding place in brightly lit aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new