Turbo Snail Death???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Debramb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Debramb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
652
Reaction score
466
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year fellow aquatics! I had been checking status of this 5 or 6 yr old guy, with the Bristleworms under, I figured death, but this time I baged for observation. Huge pod, thanks Reef by Steele and good sized worms, problem is the snail still is sealed and the worms can’t get in. Is he to far gone, or second chance, getting worms off????
Thanks advice appreciated
Debra
image.jpg
 
Happy New Year fellow aquatics! I had been checking status of this 5 or 6 yr old guy, with the Bristleworms under, I figured death, but this time I baged for observation. Huge pod, thanks Reef by Steele and good sized worms, problem is the snail still is sealed and the worms can’t get in. Is he to far gone, or second chance, getting worms off????
Thanks advice appreciated
Debra
image.jpg
Under my Great lighted magnifying glass!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 42

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new