• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Turn key rimless set up for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
654
Reaction score
102
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking to maybe take a break from the hobby for a while this set up WILL NOT BE BROKEN UP!! Don't ask

Deep blue rimless 80 with custom overflow and elos style stand
Rimless 40b sump refugium
ATI powermodule 6x54
Vertex mocean controllable oscillating return
ATB 840 skimmer
Reefkeeper lite w 2x pc4 & temp probe
Profilux standalone dosing pump 3 channel
Emperor aquatics 18w uv
Sicce 5 return pump
2x wp40s
3 stage RODI unit

Tank is set up and full of rock and various LE Sps and zoa colonies
Fish
Naso tang
Yellow tang
Haw flame wrasse pair
True Japanese swallowtail angelfish
Multicolor angelfish
Pyles fairy wrasse
Show size melanarus wrasse
10-12 chromis

I'm looking to get 3k obo for every thing




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385950545.851488.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385950559.251933.jpg
 
NO!!!!!!! A break? What's that? Beautiful setup :) GLWS .... Buy with confidence, great seller :)
 
Beautiful set up, but I'm not gonna lie I don't think many people have 3k laying around to buy a whole fish tank. You will probably get more for your goods if you split it up. Good luck with your sale and once again good job on it.
 
I've got a potential buyer for the tank & stand once I recieve a deposit ill price all the equip individually PM me offers if you wish to dib somthing before I post everything
 
I'm looking to maybe take a break from the hobby for a while this set up WILL NOT BE BROKEN UP!! Don't ask

Deep blue rimless 80 with custom overflow and elos style stand
Rimless 40b sump refugium
ATI powermodule 6x54
Vertex mocean controllable oscillating return
ATB 840 skimmer
Reefkeeper lite w 2x pc4 & temp probe
Profilux standalone dosing pump 3 channel
Emperor aquatics 18w uv
Sicce 5 return pump
2x wp40s
3 stage RODI unit

Tank is set up and full of rock and various LE Sps and zoa colonies
Fish
Naso tang
Yellow tang
Haw flame wrasse pair
True Japanese swallowtail angelfish
Multicolor angelfish
Pyles fairy wrasse
Show size melanarus wrasse
10-12 chromis

I'm looking to get 3k obo for every thing




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is the vertex mocean sold?
 
any rocks, sand and water will be included?
two votech mp40 included?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new