• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Turnkey Waterbox 40.2

Item Price
900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Arcticwolf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
658
Reaction score
297
Location
Thornton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Sarasota, FL. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (for now)
I've gotten so busy with work, I can no longer keep up with 2 tanks. My fiance also wants her living room space back, so it's gotta go. Up for grabs is a white Waterbox 40.2 AIO with everything you'd need to run a successful tank. Included in the package is:

(2) AI Prime HD's (black) w/flex arms
Reef Octopus Varios 2 return
Aquamaxx 1.5 HOB Skimmer
Vortec MP10wqd with newer wet side
Cobalt Neotherm Heater
Media Cups
Split return w/ locline and 2 RFG's
Innovative Marine 5 gal ATO chamber
Autoaqua Smart ATO Lite
Top Lids custom screen top
Can also include some live rock with attached livestock like zoas, mushrooms, rock flowers and bubble tips, as I won't be transferring these. The tank is messy right now and has an algae outbreak, but won't take much maintenance to look good as new. Tank itself is in excellent condition, no scratches, leaks or chips. Stand is good and includes lighting strip inside. All equipment is in great condition and works as should. I am asking $1000 OBO for everything right now. I'm holding off on splitting up until I have to break it down and then I'll part out.

Screenshot_20220815-184535_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220815-184549_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ttt
 
Bump. $900
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new