Tuxedo Urchin Spawning??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jharris032
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jharris032

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
80
Location
West Palm
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
So I’ve seen this guy do this twice…

The first time he did it when I was dosing hydrogen peroxide and I thought maybe the reaction in the water and the bubbles sparked a spawning. All the sudden tonight after I dosed a few drops of polyp booster and broadcast fed some reef-roids, it did it again.

This time I had my filter and camera close by, what do y’all think?

 
So your saying if I want a bunch of babies go buy a female urchin??
 
Interesting.
My lone pincushion urchin puts out a stickier/clumpier substance some times.
Not the normal balls of excrement but something that looks more like seafood puree.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new