TV show tank blunder

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
1,937
Reaction score
480
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if anyone else watches this show, but the wife does. It's semi funny, sometimes... The name of it 2 Broke Girls. I overheard them talking about the restaurant owner's new fish tank. The wife made a statement saying she thought the tank was too small for the fish they were using. I thought maybe she was talking about a goldfish. Nope! I was surprised at what I seen. Well, I'll let you guys be the judge of whether it was appropriate or not. I don't think it was. Either way, a blunder for sure. They were also talking about how the hippo tang costs $500. :frusty:






fishtankblunder.jpg
 
Tang police, how about fish police. Thats probably a 10g tank with 7 fish and no LR or even a filter.
 
Yep 10 Gallon tank. My wife was going bonkers when she saw that tank on the show which is funny considering reefing is my hobby.
 
TV is so dumb and racist I pulled the plug on them long time ago I can't belive that people pay money for 100 chanels of stupidity mixed with corn syrup food
 
Tang police, how about fish police. Thats probably a 10g tank with 7 fish and no LR or even a filter.

I normally am not bothered by others choices in adding tangs to smaller tanks. However, certainly not a 10g and certainly not in a tank with ZERO filtration. Take into consideration how long a show can be filmed. I'm not trying to be all PETA towards the issue. There just was a lot of misinformation on the subject matter and especially how it was portrayed to the viewers. People already do dumb things like that as it is, it shouldn't be perpetuated any further. :nono:
 
TV is so dumb and racist I pulled the plug on them long time ago I can't belive that people pay money for 100 chanels of stupidity mixed with corn syrup food


We removed the cable, TV, PS3, and Wii from our household around summer last year. The games were the root cause of behavioral issues with our kids. Cable was getting outrageous and there wasn't anything of value on anymore. We do have hulu/netflix and we alternate between the two. However, it's not watched often.
 
TV is so dumb and racist I pulled the plug on them long time ago I can't belive that people pay money for 100 chanels of stupidity mixed with corn syrup food

We pulled cable or satellite almost a year ago too. The price for watching two channels you like was outrageous. We also have Netflix and Hulu though.

We also have fish tanks...a major source of enjoyment and learning potential. Much better then tv
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new