Twillard

Last time on site was 10 days ago, February 17.

That seems like an eternity. I hope he's on vacation soaking up some sun or something.
 
Interesting, I'm not sure who we would reach out to or how it would be received but I guess I don't care, hopefully everything is OK that's most important
 
I'm glad he's OK but I sure miss him.
He really means a lot to "all" of us and was getting concerned too.

@justingraham
Thanks for starting this thread.
 
Hey guys, twilliard is doing great. Just really swamped down with finals in school. He just doesn't have the time to get on here as much. Just to kind of step in for him he is doing fine.
Maybe he got overwhelmed with the bryopsis everyone was sending him

It was the Bryopsis.
 
It was the Bryopsis.
Lol,
We've seem to got the Bryopsis down.

He needs to nail down a safe and effective Dino treatment. :D

If he could defeat Dinos quickly and safely we'd have to put Reef 2 Reef up for a Pulitzer Prize for Bryopsis and Dinos. :)
 
Last edited:
Lol,
We've seem to got the Bryopsis down.

He needs to nail down a safe and effective Dino treatment. :D

If he could defeat Dinos quickly and safely we'd have to put Reef 2 Reef up for a Pulitzer Prize for Bryopsis and Dinos. :)
Lol,

I meant "Nobel Prize"!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new