• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two AI 16HD lights - sold

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PPBlimpy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
2,009
Reaction score
2,521
Location
Cumberland
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have available a pair of AI16HD lights. Were above a 54g corner tank.in good shape

With flex mounts, shades with diffuser.

$300 shipped for the pair.
$175 each shipped if you only want 1

Located in central Virginia

IMG_6370.jpeg IMG_6368.jpeg IMG_6350.jpeg IMG_6351.jpeg
 
Last edited:
price drop -

$250 for the pair shipped
$150 for a single shipped

can have in the mail tomorrow!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new