• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Ati Stratons for sale

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLaw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling two ATI Straton's that I bought new directly from aquacave and have been used for almost 10 months on my tank. These lights are high-end and are hands down the best light I've ever used. They have massive spread but unfortunately are overkill for my tank and don't have the shimmer that I'm searching for. I never ran them over %50 and they are in excellent condition. One of the Straton's has some small cosmetic scratches on the top but it is hardly noticeable. The hanging kit is also included. Looking to sell as a pair but will consider splitting up. $950 shipped for each. Will give discount if you buy both. Message with any questions. I'm including a picture of both lights hanging over my tank.

IMG-4022.jpg IMG-4408 (1).jpg IMG-4409 (1).jpg

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your tank pictured 5' long? I initially considered these for my 6' build that I'll be starting soon, but needing 3 would be way too much.

OP
OP
R

ReefLaw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes my tank is 5' long. It's a red sea reefer 450. Two would be pushing it on a 6' if you're going full sps but would work for a mixed reef. I stuck a Kessil a360x between mine for shimmer so that could push your spread as well.

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes my tank is 5' long. It's a red sea reefer 450. Two would be pushing it on a 6' if you're going full sps but would work for a mixed reef. I stuck a Kessil a360x between mine for shimmer so that could push your spread as well.
Hmmm tempting. Thank you for the reply, sent you a PM.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back