Two clown fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clown fish in a 15g, been together for about 2 weeks and the bigger one nips and chases the smaller one a lot especially when they eat . The smaller ones bottom left fin looks a little cut up. Just don’t know if this is normal or what, thanks !
 
They are establishing dominants and or space in the tank. That’s an awfully small tank for two clownfish. I would recommend at least a 30 gallon for two clownfish.
 
They are establishing dominants and or space in the tank. That’s an awfully small tank for two clownfish. I would recommend at least a 30 gallon for two clownfish.
X2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new