• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Hydra 52HD for T5 hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter chefjpaul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
3,278
Reaction score
4,599
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So....built a canopy with the hydras and retrofit t5 and wife axed it,.
(Wants to keep the Rimless look)

Weighing options.
Need a Functional sleek fixture.

36 - 48"
Prefer: Pacific sun
Or
ATI etc..

Hydras : (1) brand new in box, (1) approx. 8 months old in box.

I can add cash if needed.
Thanks
 
You interested in selling lights
 
Have brand new in the box tech light elite T-5
I think I have two, one six and a eight bulb-made from sunlight supply there mostly into the hydro ponics now -
If not you want to them $$$$ I have eight hydra 52 hd now I need two more !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new