I have two brand new unopened sealed Kessil -A500X. I was going to use these for a tank upgrade and decided not to move forward with new tank. Lights are $550 each shipped or both for $1050. PM if you need pics.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Sent PM. These are the blues?I have two brand new unopened sealed Kessil -A500X. I was going to use these for a tank upgrade and decided not to move forward with new tank. Lights are $550 each shipped or both for $1050. PM if you need pics.