• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two MP-60s

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rocks reef

Rockin' the Reef
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
12,288
Reaction score
71,012
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
$500 for the pair.

Buyer pays shipping.
Möbius ready.
Work flawlessly.
I am selling because I changed over to Tunze Orcas.

I took the right side offline to install the Orca. Left side is being taken offline tonight for Orca replacement. Both will be soaked in citric acid and lubed with moly grease.

IMG_1725.jpeg


IMG_1727.jpeg


IMG_1729.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new