Two Peppermint Shrimp for 13.5 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jhbard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jhbard

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
68
Reaction score
17
Location
Baltimore
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to get some Peppermint shrimp for my 13.5 gal but I'm not sure if they're going to become too aggressive Towards each other in this tank size.
And most of the information I can find on this is somewhat mixed.
 
Yes but it's just one I'm mostly going for them because I love shrimp.

I would personally super glue over the aiptasia before it spreads. Do you have cleaner shrimp? They are often more visible that peppermints
 
I would personally super glue over the aiptasia before it spreads. Do you have cleaner shrimp? They are often more visible that peppermints
My biggest problem is the fact that the auptasia is growing out of my green star polyps and I just don't want to hurt it in the process.
 
My biggest problem is the fact that the auptasia is growing out of my green star polyps and I just don't want to hurt it in the process.

I wouldn't worry. Green star grows extremely fast. Just poke the aiptasia to it retracts then super glue over that with gel super glue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new