• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two SBReef 32" basics with apex dimming. $250 each

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have TWO of these lights. I have only used them for a couple months. They are very powerful and look great, I'm just going back to T5.

Please not that I have modified these to be dimmed via apex. Other dimming control would work as well (like kessil controller, blue fish, reefkeeper, etc). The manual dimming knobs do NOT work currently, but I'd be happy to revert it to not having the dimming control. I mounted headphone jacks to the case, similiar to how kessil lights are hooked to dimming controllers. I have included a not great photo of this headphone jack.

250 each shipped.

40482567_10106616294624452_2415293730991898624_n.jpg

40568603_10106616294719262_3979390790060212224_o.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new