• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TWO XR15 G5 & RMS mount

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have TWO XR15 G5 PRO and 1X RMS

Really well kept 2XR15 G5 PRO $250 shipped each

ONLY 1 RMS available $25 No other accessories are available with it. What you see in the photo is what you get but must be purchase with one of the lights .

IMG_6488.jpeg IMG_6486.jpeg IMG_6483.jpeg IMG_6484.jpeg IMG_6485.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I have TWO XR15 G5 PRO and 1X RMS

Really well kept 2XR15 G5 PRO $250 shipped each

ONLY 1 RMS available $25 No other accessories are available with it. What you see in the photo is what you get but must be purchase with one of the lights .

IMG_6488.jpeg IMG_6486.jpeg IMG_6483.jpeg IMG_6484.jpeg IMG_6485.jpeg

I have TWO XR15 G5 PRO and 1X RMS

Really well kept 2XR15 G5 PRO $250 shipped each

ONLY 1 RMS available $25 No other accessories are available with it. What you see in the photo is what you get but must be purchase with one of the lights .

IMG_6488.jpeg IMG_6486.jpeg IMG_6483.jpeg IMG_6484.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new