Two years in the reef tank hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian W
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Jimmy Lee

That's some great stuff and thanks for taking the time to share.

Do you prefer the T5 over the MH, for your lighting?

I like both but the only downsides to MH is the cost to run them and it hears my house up. I live in a small apt and it stays hot in the summer no matter how cool I set the AC.
T5's are my favorite to use because you only need to replace them once a year and they give off good color and minimal heat. Slightly cheaper to run, but not much cheaper.
 
Lol not even close to an expert, but I appreciate it!

The proof is in the video. Quit being modest. You have made it and deserve the title of reef master. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new