hdsoftail1065
5000 Club Member
View BadgesExcellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Squad Emeritus
Hospitality Award
That tank is Awesome! You are doing a great job on it.Update.
So tank delivery didnt go as plan. Moving company almost walked away from it, as it had to go down stairs and weight came in above what manufacture thought. Weights about 620lbs. Good news though, it made it down safely lol. So glad I went with starphire glass, looks incredible.
Reno in basement is almost complete. Carpet in about a week, so dust levels in house will finally be subsided. In mean time I'm receiving all my product and Neptune order in next day or two, so I can start that install. Check out my control board I made for mounting all Neptune product, the orange and black, and I'm also mounting a tablet on it (I also thought of tablet ressessed or wall flushmount on basement room side, would look cool, still debating which to do).
Starting plumbing the tank this week also. Rock work I will do asap as I want to cycle rock. But figure I'd take the time to make perfect aquascape and plan it out properly. Then I'll fill and cure rock.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


