• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Typhoon 3 Extreme RODI and Aquatec CDP 8800 Booster Pump

Sharkz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon members,

Up for sale is the last 2 items from my tank breakdown. Willing to sell them separately.

I have a Air,Water & Ice Typhoon 3 Extreme RODI unit for sale. Great condition and works flawless. I removed all the filters so they will need to be purchased. I believe they are around $42 (at my local store). Comes with all accessories including the hand held TDS meter.

This Typhoon III EXTREME is a SUPER upgraded version of the basic Typhoon. It is a 5 stage 150 GPD RODI that comes with a higher volume membrane, plus a DI bypass assembly, plus a RO only valve, plus a Senno hand-held TDS Meter, plus a built-in pressure gauge, plus a built-in TDS alarm, plus a dual in-line TDS meter.

Looking for $130 plus shipping via PayPal. Only to USA members.

Also have a Aquatec CDP 8800 booster pump. Good up to125PSI. It comes with the power transformer as well. Great condition as well. Zero issues.
Looking for $60 plus shipping via PayPal. Also only to USA members.

Any questions please post or pm.
Thanks have a great day.

RODI.jpg RODItop.jpg Acce.jpg Booster1.jpg

OP
OP
Sharkz

Sharkz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold to local member Johnd65. Please close thread.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back