Tyree Neon Green Toadstool Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
7,043
Reaction score
85
Location
Murfreesboro TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 frags available. About the size of a 50 cent piece when out and happy. $15 each

Pic of the original toadstool
photobucket-2350-1346110386675.jpg
 
That's some pretty sessy stuff, I'm also digging my yellow leather I picked up yesterday, been trying to figure out what else came on the rock, my searches haven't been fruitful so i asked in the forum, but yeah certainly interested in a frag of that.
 
That's some pretty sessy stuff, I'm also digging my yellow leather I picked up yesterday, been trying to figure out what else came on the rock, my searches haven't been fruitful so i asked in the forum, but yeah certainly interested in a frag of that.

Well consider it your's. I'll bring it to the next meeting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new