• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UC Amazeballs & Glitterbomb

Item Price
$200-$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

peopleschoice

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
459
Reaction score
242
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
UC Amazeballs and Glitterbomb Gonipora frags up for grabs cut and healed for over a month. Shipping is $25 in Florida and $50 for out of state.
 
Last edited:
Number 1 and number 3 are sold. Thank you
 
4 is sold, thank you!
 
2 and 5 are sold, thank you!
 
All Amazeballs sold, thank you! Only Glitterbomb number 6 remains.
 
If you happen to frag more amazeballs soon I’ll be interested in a chunky frag.
 
Last edited:
where in florida are you, interested in the glitterbomb
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new