• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UC Cherry Bomb Bounce Mushroom

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
4,149
Reaction score
1,079
Location
Jackson, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

UC Cherry Bomb Bounce Mushroom​

Explode with color! The UC Cherry Bomb Bounce Mushroom is a legendary addition to any high-end reef aquarium. True to its name, this collector-grade specimen features an intense, deep cherry-red base contrasted by massive, ultra-bright neon bounce vesicles that look ready to detonate with color under actinic lighting.

If you are looking for a definitive centerpieces coral that commands attention from across the room, this is it.


https://ultimatecorals.com/collections/sofities/products/uc-cherry-bomb-bounce-mushroom







2026-05-15 15.10.09-1.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new