UFO or......???

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, i was one of those suckers who stayed up to see the meteor shower, only saw a couple of really quick/dim ones, and none came out in my pics.

but, i did see what was one of the brightest objects in the sky, and it caught my eye b/c it was glimmering alot.

i started to take some pics of it, but it was way too blurry (due to its movement or earth's rotation), and way too bright at shutter speads of 30sec, 20sec, 15sec, 10sec, 5sec........so here is my 1sec shutter spead pic.

see it?

IMG_1779.jpg

now, at 200% zoom in photoshop

ISSshuttle.jpg

IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS!!??

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"From these pictures it is obvious what has happened. Giant alien space ants have taken over the shuttle. I, for one, welcome our new Insect Overlords. And I'd like to remind them, that as a trusted celebrity, I can be useful in rounding up slaves to toil in their underground sugar mines." -Kent Brockman

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"From these pictures it is obvious what has happened. Giant alien space ants have taken over the shuttle. I, for one, welcome our new Insect Overlords. And I'd like to remind them, that as a trusted celebrity, I can be useful in rounding up slaves to toil in their underground sugar mines." -Kent Brockman

:hammer:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 53 42.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 63 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 10 7.9%
Back