UFreefer - Great Seller

MrD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Messages
251
Reaction score
127
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased a sweet pack of high end zoas from UFreefer. They were packaged professionally and all opened up within minutes of putting them in the tank. I highly recommend purchasing from Phil!
 
Oops, this was meant to be in the seller feedback forum! @Mods please move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new