Ugh... Blenny eating my Milli!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BW208
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BW208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
207
Reaction score
12
Location
Oroville, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a black combtooth Blenny that I have had for almost a month and all of a sudden he decided to nip at my milli and wont stop. I dont know what to do. I like him a lot.
 
Mine killed several acros and damaged some montis and a pavona before I caught him. I finally discovered him sleeping in a hole in an easily removable rock and got him out. That was a couple of months ago and the montis have not quite recovered completely. No more Combtooth bennies for me!

chillipepperbites_zpsc62d8a0e.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new