ULM BTA Tank

Letterkenny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
788
Reaction score
492
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to convert my current 45g into a nem tank with a single pair of clowns but the only spot I could put it is my office. Well, that’s upstairs and having my QT in there now shows how much I’ll hate doing water changes. I’m debating giving it a shot at doing a no water change setup and run two chambers in the back as a refugium for nutrient export plus my skimmer. Any reason why it wouldn’t be simple enough to fill a large ATO and run like this with just simple feedings and WCs on an as needed basis (say one every several months)? Nems are less demanding on alk/calc so could always run kalwasser in the ATO or set up a single dosed with All for Reef if necessary. Thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new