Ultimate Corals Spooktacular Sale!!

How do I order?
Screenshot_20201015-135049_Chrome.jpg


Screenshot_20201015-134911_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201015-135352_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201015-134955_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201015-135433_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201015-141311_Chrome.jpg
 
You guys doing a website update?
 
Usually balk at a price like that but I think you priced that just right. Good luck with the sale:)
 
Should have a nice big update sale posted this Friday ;) .........
Good deal! Keep seeing all the fire teasers on Instagram but no updates here or the website. I’ll be watching you.....

AK_Reefs on Instagram
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new