Ultimate frags is back

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know i might be late, but i wanted to give Rommel a Welcome back. I know he's peeking around here someweres
Thumbs_up.gif
 
I had a great buying experience with Rommel. Not the cheapest on the block, but definitely has primo stuff...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new