Ultimate Master Euphyllia Pack for sale

They are off to their new home. Crossing my fingers for no delays.

EF488FDC-F1C1-4252-9F21-0BA5A7809F8D.jpeg


7789F156-8A68-4623-84FD-86B315176EF1.jpeg
 
I hope the buyer will post pics once they are in their new home.
 
Can't wait to see your pics, didn't think anyone would have the courage to have something like that shipped;Nailbiting Congrats and enjoy!! Glad it worked out for you.
 
They arrived safe and sound are even nicer in person than in the pictures! I will post pictures tomorrow and thanks for the amazing pack!
I purchased a Dragon soul and a NY Knicks from their live sale in August. The dragon soul is amazing and has long Tentacles. The NY Knicks was very small and doesn’t seem to like me. Stays very small no matter where I put him but I’m not giving up hope. I have 6 other torches that are very healthy and happy. Can’t wait to see your pics.
 
Can’t wait for the pictures!
When will you guys have more torches in stock?
 
Can’t wait for the pictures!
When will you guys have more torches in stock?

We have a big livesale here on Reef2Reef next weekend where we will be giving away a Holy Grail Torch as the Grand Prize. We will have at least one Master Torch and one Holy Grail Torch for sale during the sale along with some of our other tank raised Euphyllias.
We hope to post the sale details this weekend.
 
We have a big livesale here on Reef2Reef next weekend where we will be giving away a Holy Grail Torch as the Grand Prize. We will have at least one Master Torch and one Holy Grail Torch for sale during the sale along with some of our other tank raised Euphyllias.
We hope to post the sale details this weekend.
ARC LIVE SALE!!!!! WHOOOHOOO


giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new