ultimatefrags? I thought they closed..

  • Thread starter Thread starter czieler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

czieler

Reefin' Girl
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.. I've been really busy the last few months with work... and this is probably a stupid question that's been addressed here... but I thought Ultimate Frags closed?

Did Rommel open it back up... or did someone else open it back up? Was just curious.
 
Thanks... just wanted to be sure ... he seemed like a good guy the few times I talked with him.... and figured if I ordered something in the future..wanted to make sure it wasn't someone different :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new