Ultra Blasto Colonies Available

Item Price
300-500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
4,152
Reaction score
1,079
Location
Jackson, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put up some amazing blasto colonies on www.UltimateCorals.com






PB060648.jpg
PB060647.jpg
PB060646.jpg
PB060645.jpg
PB060644.jpg
PB060643.jpg
PB060642.jpg
PB060640.jpg
PB060639.jpg
PB060638.jpg
PB060637.jpg
PB060636.jpg
PB060635.jpg
PB060634.jpg
PB060633.jpg
PB060632.jpg
PB060631.jpg
PB060630.jpg
PB060629.jpg
PB060628.jpg
PB060627.jpg
 
Have any pd's?
 
You always have the nicest blastos. Any buyers can feel confident in their purchase he's a good dude to do business with!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new