• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultra Red Australophyllia Wilsoni

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the stunning Ultra Red Australophyllia Wilsoni! If you're looking to add a splash of vibrant color to your reef tank, look no further than this gorgeous coral. With its deep, rich red and blue hues and intricate patterns, the Ultra Red Australophyllia Wilsoni is sure to be the centerpiece of your aquarium. Not only is it visually stunning, but it's also a hardy and resilient coral that can thrive in a variety of conditions. Whether you're an experienced reef enthusiast or just starting out, this coral is a great choice for any tank.

So why wait? Add the Ultra Red Australophyllia Wilsoni to your tank today and enjoy its breathtaking beauty for years to come. Order now and get ready to watch your tank come to life with this incredible coral!
March2023WilsoniBi03 (1).jpg

March2023MacroBi03 (1).jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 40 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 45 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back